Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh how time flies!

Some times it really scares me how fast time goes by.  Like the old saying, "So many things to do, so little time to do them in", so rings true in my life for sure!  I've been busy with things like teaching my niece to do a Swedish Weave blanket.  She was super worried that she wouldn't be able to do it but I knew she would be awesome at it. She had that "itch" in her fingers to do it, and you can't fight that.  Like a mosquito bite, no matter how much you try to ignore it, eventually you scratch it.  (or maybe I'm just weak lol)

Any how shes going right to town and loving it. Shes about 3/4 of the way done and shes doing an amazing job being her first time.  Of course shes made her mistakes along the way, so plenty of pulling it out and starting over, but that's the joy of learning sumfin new!





Also this past two weeks we found out that there is going to be lots of babies on the way due to arrive early spring.  The fabric stores have been having such great sales since Labor Day, blowing all their stuff out. I'm eagerly hoping that the sales were for new stuff coming in.  I'm excited to see.  I got some great material so  far and made a few diaper bags that turned out awesome, and I'm all pumped up to make more from the other prints!
The fabric for this is all gone :( they are completely out of it.

I have plenty of this left.
Out of this too.



Today I have two more to make so I best get busy or I will find something else to blog on or to do and just procrastinate lol.  Until my next up date...Huggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment