Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It Came Out Jammie

Well this morning, after making the nectar of gods (Iced special dark mocha), being extra quiet not to wake up Peanut I got the pattern finished, fine tuned and cut out. 
 Eventually she woke up and sat on the desk thinking she was being smart and interrupting what I was doing.  I let her think she was accomplishing her task, smooched and loved on her till she drooled and then carried on with assembly.  
She did her help by cleaning off the pencils, ruler, fabric scraps, and random pieces of paper that were scattered on the desk.  Now if I can teach her to put them away instead of  fwapping them on the floor we'll be in business lol.  So with Peanuts help my little project came out Jammie!
I'm not the best picture taker but you get the idea lol.

If you would like to see a tutorial on this or any item let me know in comments!

2 comments: